June 25th, Special Delivery for Angela at the front desk! I got a call from the Charge Nurse at 12:30 AM (midnight!) asking if I had a boyfriend. I couldn't imagine what they were asking that for. Secretly I hoped it was a certain special "friend" but I didn't dare hope more than a couple seconds because he is only in first gear. At the desk was a beautiful hydrangea plant and a vase of other flowers. Wow. It was not from my hopeful but from a really nice man visiting from Spain that I had introduced to single LDS culture over the weekend. Too bad he wasn't more fluent in English and I wasn't more fluent in Spanish. My first and maybe only flower delivery at work and it isn't even from someone I am remotely interested in. What luck!
The hydrangeas are really beautiful, a variety of periwinkle blues. They have wilted a few times but for the most part have come back to life when I water them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment