Friday, July 1, 2011

the RING!





I LOVE IT!!! The wedding band fits in the middle and is removable. FUN! It felt so normal to have a ring on even that first day.

6 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

oh, it's beautiful! Love the princess cut.

Wendy said...

Ooooooo. It's just like I pictured it. You both have good taste. I love it.

See you soon!

Grams and Grumps said...

I'll vouch for the beauty of the ring, the woman, and the match. Tom is a great man and his parents are so easy to talk with and to love. We look forward to that special day in the temple with them and our families. Grams and Grumps

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! We are soooooo excited for you. Your haircut is darling despite it's original condition needing a slight remodel. Your ring is elegant and a beautiful choice.

Please let me know how I can help! I am happy to help with a shower, food for the reception or any other activities that need willing hands and hearts. Tricia is here visiting for a couple of weeks and sends her love and congrats too!
Aunt Kathy

Megan Hauze said...

It is Bea-U-ti-ful!!!!

Grams and Grumps said...

Well, here it is the first of the new year and we're all in suspense to discover what happened after the engagement and the pictures of your beautiful ring on the last blog. Please don't leave us hanging like this! Great to have you both here last night. Sure do love you!