Sunday, June 26, 2011

Drum roll please......

Just had to let my world know it has finally happened, and boy does it feel good! =o)

I know it is 2am and I should really be in bed, but I am a bit dazed still.

Fiance...I am really now Thomas Smith's fiance! We became officially engaged the afternoon of June 25th on a hillside in Bountiful. He is such a sweetie. Pictures to follow.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

Congratulations! Very happy for you. =)

Marissa Marie said...

So so excited for you! Sounds like that trip to Jerusulem was full of all sorts of treasures. :)

Kristin said...

Hey Ang,

I always ready your blog and I was really rooting for this one!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad you found the right one :)

Kristen said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!! We love you!! And I'm excited for pictures....

Jake & Bev said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I want to hear more details! When is the big day?

Wendy said...

Thanks for calling. We can't wait to see pics! It would be nice to see the fiancee too...but I guess that might not happen until the wedding.

Jenny said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!