Sunday, April 1, 2012

I GOT MARRIED!!!












Just in case you were concerned...I did get married back in September. =o) It was a beautiful day full of family and friends. We were brought to tears as we entered the sealing room full of so many we love. We honeymooned in Jamaica and I got to hold a puffer fish and shake hands with a crocodile! We had a fabulous time at our all-inclusive resort, the only safe way to do Jamaica. =)

Thank you to all your support during this special time. Tom and I are loving married life and have spent much of our free time house-shopping these past 6 months. We close on our first home in 9 days!!! Scary!

1 comment:

Grams and Grumps said...

Congratulations!!! We are thrilled to hear the great news! The pictures are beautiful and most of them we have never seen before. (I still ask "what good are they on the blog where we can't admire them over and over again like we can in a book?") Thanks so much for the update after months and months of excited watching following the engagement announcement. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!