Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family

Boo hoo hoo!!! My sister moved this week all the way to Michigan. Guess that means I get to travel the country to go see her now. I don't think it has sunk in yet. Next time I go to Orem I will have to make sure I have tissues because I'm sure it will sink in then. She is an amazing woman. Packing and cleaning 7 months pregnant with two little girls and a gimp husband (sorry Jeremy...how's the back? did it recuperate from packing the truck?). She and her husband are driving cross-country with two little girls, Wendy driving the car and Jeremy driving the truck. Fun fun! We had a lovely dinner at Grandma and Grumps Durrans home on Sunday night before they left. It was fun to see the Whitaker and Durrans cousins again with all their little ones in tow. The food was delicious too! Thanks to Grandma for reserving my room for me again. =o) I was in denial so I didn't take any pictures. Now I regret it.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We miss you!

Love, Wendy and Ayden

I love you and I loved swimming at your pool.

Love, claire

Jaynann said...

I'm sorry! If I had a sis to move far away I would miss her too. But, my mommy did and that's probably a similar feeling!! Guess we'll just have to visit with each other more. sorry, I have absolutely no idea why you can't comment on my blog, but thanks for sending a comment still!