





Tom and I had a wonderful snowshoeing trip up to Donut Falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon on Monday. =o)
I was really nervous about taking him again since he didn't really like the first trip but wha-la! With some shoes that fit better, some beautiful trails that are surrounded by sweet powder, and just the 2 of us...we had a recipe for success! I paid for it with a good white-washing and several other snow mishaps but we both survived.
The picture of the Donut Hole with the waterfall is taken inside a cavern. I had to brave the idea of sliding through a little opening into a dark cave all by myself in order to take these picture. It was worth it to see the "hole" though. =o)

1 comment:
Looks like fun! Jake and I went snowshoeing on that same hike while we were dating. Your pictures brought back memories.
Post a Comment