Thursday, September 23, 2010

TUACAN & ZIONS













A bunch of friends and I did a roadtrip to St. George, UT to see Disney's Tarzan at the outdoor amphitheater Tuacan. It was great! On Saturday we stopped by the St. George Temple since I had never seen it before. Then we went on into Zion's for some hiking. It was gorgeous and hot! We had a lot of fun and wore ourselves out. Luckily I didn't have to drive so I took a little nap in the car on the way home late that night. Highlights of the trip...sitting in the window of the car door so we could stare at the stars while we were stuck in traffic getting out of the parking lot, and climbing up over the balcony railing so I could get back into the hotel room we had just checked out of. I had forgotten something and a friend offered to let me use him as a ladder. We had accidentally left the sliding glass door open so I gave into peer pressure and did it! =o)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, looks like you've been busy! Sounds fun! Is that a picture of a prickly pear? Weird! We're excited to see you at Thanksgiving!

Wendy said...

I love the picture of the dripping water and the cacti!

Jenny said...

Those are great pictures.
And I second Wendy's opinion. Love, love, love the prickly pear. And the dripping water is just so cool.

Anytime you want to come to AZ and sightsee, just let me know!

Jaynann said...

Gorgeous scenery! I had fun hearing about some of your other stories during that trip :) Thanks for spending the day with me!