My most favorite New Year's Eve...2009-2010. I was snowshoeing on the top of a mountain in the moonlight with friends at midnight. So far it has topped my list of favorite ways to bring in the new year.
Snowshoeing is one of my favorite winter activities. Julie and I went again today up Millcreek Canyon on the Elbow Fork trail. It was about a 2 hour hike up the mountain switchbacks and down the road to the car. Very strenuous, great workout, fresh air (especially compared to the yellow/brownish air we saw hovering over the city as we looked back). My knee is complaining a bit now though. Oops! Beautiful and definitely worth waking up at 9:30am for. =o) My camera batteries were dead so no photos to show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds like fun!! I've never snowshoed. That sounds like a great way to spend a New Year's!
Wow! That's such a fun idea! Glad you had a good New Year.
I'm glad to see you revived your blog and that ringing in the New Year was enjoyable =)
Post a Comment