Three separate outings. First an intense hike up the mountain to Red Pine Lake (either that or White Pine) with Devin, Rodney, Larry, and Julie. Glad I invited Larry to come so I had someone to talk with at the back of the line on the way up. The others were setting a quick pace. He was a good excuse for taking it at a more enjoyable pace.
Second, a short day hike up Mill D in Big Cottonwood Canyon with some friends. Our "guide" found us some powder to play in thankfully as the sun had melted patches on the trail. This is my new roomie Jenny! I love how adventurous and active she is!
Third, a night hike up Millcreek Canyon Road. It had been snowing lots that day in March and we had some great powder to play in. Grateful I can count these wonderful women among my friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment