Monday, May 25, 2009

TODAY!!! I am actually caught up now.







So today we celebrated Memorial Day. First we went to the grave site of my friend's little boy who I had the privilege of caring for in the NICU before he got sick. He died about a year ago. His short life was a miracle and testimony to me that we are in God's hands.

Then we (Jen, Em, and I) went up to Park City to rid the zip line! The only one open was at Olympic Park right off the freeway. Thank goodness we stopped and asked for directions because we would have missed it if we hadn't. The picture with the sign has Em and Jen riding in the lift in front of me. We rode the lift to the top, sat in the harnesses, and then zoomed to the bottom! Lots of fun...though I think my zipline adventure in Mexico was way more intense, or "wicked" as my bros would say. So my personal recommendation is to save your $20 for the extra cool rides at Lagoon. =o) How do you like my new sun glasses? Only $5 at Big Lots!

No comments: